I Miss You Too Much


listening to Katy Perry's song 'The One That Got Away' it's just the same with my life.
summer after high school when we first met
we make-out in your mustang to radiohead
and on my 18th birthday
we got matching tattoos

used to steal your parents' liquor
and climb to the roof
talk about our future
like we had a clue
never planned that one day
i'd be losing you

in another life
i would be your girl
we keep all our promises
be us against the world

in another life
i would make you stay
so i don't have to say
you were the one that got away
the one that got away

i was june and you were my johnny cash
never one without the other we made a pact
sometimes when i miss you
i put those records on (whoa)

someone said you had your tattoo removed
saw you downtown singing the blues
it's time to face the music
i'm no longer your muse

but in another life
i would be your girl
we keep all our promises
be us against the world

in another life
i would make you stay
so i don't have to say
you were the one that got away
the one that got away
the one(x3)
the one that got away

bridge:
all this money can't buy me a time machine (no)
can't replace you with a million rings (no)
i shoulda told you what you meant to me (whoa)
cause now i pay the price

in another life
i would be your girl
we keep all our promises
be us against the world

in another life
i would make you stay
so i don't have to say
you were the one that got away
the one that got away
the one(x3)

in another life
i would make you stay
so i don't have to say
you were the one that got away
the one that got away


Katy Perry - The One That Got Away Lyric

I have a relation with someone in my high school. He's a Christian and I'm a moslem. First I had feeling for him, I doubt that we could be together. But, I just try to believe and I try to make relation with him. For 6 months we're backstreet from our parents. Finally, my parents knew and ordered me to break him up. I couldn't leave him, we continued our relation till 1.5 years. Each of us, be more mature and slowly think, we can't be together again. And we break up. Really break up. But we actually still love each other. And when we're still in high school, just like Katy says "We talked about future". We had a dream to built a simple family with a boy and a girl. How will we be? Only God knows.

Comments