Rockin' Feminime : Grab This Look!

I just try to apply some sabrina collar with mini denim skirt plus ankle boot platform. And yeah here we go with some picture of them. I called this as rocking feminime gals. Half rock half girly and no much effort. Less is more Baby!
Rocking Feminime
Ah yes! I make my do-it-yourself headband. It was made from old newspaper. You just stick it with selotipe anywhere you want and roll it till you get headband look. Voila!

Do-it-Yourself Headband ala creme
Super Tee Smiley Shirt ; My Mom's denim miniskirt ; Garvino Ankle Boot Platform
Garvino Ankle Boot Platform <3 <3 <3

Don't you want to know the price to grab those look?
  1. Super Tee Smiley Shirt with some modification : IDR 15.000
  2. Garvino Ankle Boot Platform : IDR 135.000
  3. My Mom's Blue Denim Miniskirt : Free
  4. Do-it-yourself headband : Free

Comments

  1. It's great to see a blog of this quality. I learned a lot of new things and I'm looking forward to see more like this.
    Please share me something more
    Thank you...
    white label mobile app platform

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jare mas fajar koyok Jesus dalam versi cewek :D
      tapi lek teko adoh lak gak keliatan lek iku koran

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, kindly leave your comment below :)