a couple of shit

I just tried to develop my drawing skill again and also spent my spare time. I drew this morning then redrew it on afternoon.


Actually, I drew those pictures to fulfill one of my friend's request, Nabila. She wanted me to draw the cartoon version of herself. And I drew her and my 3 other friends. Unfortunately, I'm just too lazy to redraw 4 of them in Photoshop. So, I decided to redraw Nabila's and Regina's only.


Half Done - First Draw

First Step is drawing at paper using pencil then bold it with bold pen. 
After that, take the photos and redraw it using Photoshop like steps below.
Duplicate Image
Duplicate Background then drop the original locked background
Make  New White Layer upon Original Layer - Decrease Opacity
Create New Layer as Outline layer
Draw Outline using pen tool

Tadaaaaaaa!

Comments